About Oldfield Family Practice
Welcome to our practice website. We aim to provide all of our patients with a comprehensive range of healthcare services covering one-off problems to longer term illnesses. Feel free to explore the site and find out how you and your family can benefit from our personal and professional approach to healthcare provision.
Registering is easy. Reception will let you have the registration forms which you must complete fully and bring back to the practice. You’ll enjoy a confidential service in comfortable surroundings from a helpful and dedicated team.
Our Aim is to promote and provide holistic and accessible healthcare to all our patients. This will be achieved by creating a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere, enhanced by the partnership between patient and practice.
Our Vision to Achieve this:
- Listen to and respond to the needs of our patients.
- Be accessible to all and continuously strive to improve access.
- Provide an environment that is clean, safe and conducive to high quality patient care.
- Provide on the day urgent access to all that require urgent care.
- Ensure all staff receives continuous training and professional development, in order to ensure that best practice care is offered.
- Ensure repeat prescriptions are ready to collect or at the pharmacy within 48 hours of request.
- Aim to improve online access to all- facilitating online appointment booking, prescription requests and access to results and coded records.
- To continue to embrace and seek out advances in technology to the advantage of our patients.
- To adapt to the increasing number of patients who have multiple long term conditions, that require complex medical care delivered in their community or home.
- To continually promote healthy lifestyles and behaviours while engaging patients and communities in supporting their own care and participating in shared decision making.
- To work with other local practices, community care and secondary care to provide the best care possible.