- COPD – Ten Top Tips for staying well this winter
- Sick Day Rules – guidance on medications you may need to stop when sick
- FLU CLINICS – These will be commencing week beginning 12.10.2020 for those who are under 65 on a risk register
- Should I send my child to school?
- Please ensure that you bring your own mask or suitable face covering when attending the practice – If you have been invited to the practice by a clinician we will take your temperature before allowing you into the building.
- Corona Virus Information Pack
- High Risk Patients
- Important Coronavirus Update: All clinician appts will be offered intially as telephone consultations. IF you already have an appt, the clinician will call you. Please DO NOT come to the surgery unless advised to do so. Online booking is suspended, but you can still order medication. Thank you Practice Manager